If you are a vegetarian and can’t seem to find any new recipe that is 100% vegetarian, I recommend my recipe.
By the way I am not a 100% vegetarian but I find ways to be vegetarian.
There a lot of stir fry apple recipes in the internet that incorporates chicken or pork.
So this stir fry apples could be your apperizer or your main meal!
In my recipe, I only use apples as the main ingredient and other veggies as spices.
- 2 apples (I used fuji apples; sliced)
- 1 bellpepper (sliced)
- 1 whole garlic (I love garlic; crushed and minced)
- Brown sugar
- 2 sachets hot sauce (left over from pizza boxes)
- Olive oil
- Heat the pan. Put in olive oil.
- When the pan is hot, put in bellpepper, minced garlic and hot sauces.
- Then after sautéing the bellpepper and garlic, placed the apples.
- Season with a pinch of salt.
- Then glaze with brown sugar. Let it caramelize.
That’s it. If you like chicken or pork, add it before the apples.
And that’s another way of eating apples 🍎!