Today is James Reid’s birthday and he got a girlfriend. Also, my ex-crush from church is today’s birthday too. Sadly, those guys are just dreams that quickly pass away.
So what are the greatest things for me being single?
(Warning: This is highly my opinion so you may not agree with me at all.)
- You get to prioritze Lord Jesus Christ more!❤️❤️❤️
- You don’t get to tell your parents about your love life. You can chat with your parents about anything but love life. But when you got a new crush, you can chat with every new girl you get acquainted and tell them the history of your love life.
- You get to love yourself more. Learn more. Be a better version of you.
- You get to help family first before going on/spending/squandering money on dates.
- You get to be more productive because there are not much emotional distractions.
- You can get away from unhealthy addictions by thinking of potential partners in a dating/courting process.
- You get to be ‘you’ without doing the ff: waxing, make-up, hairstyles, etc. In essence, you could be bare and fairly ugly but you won’t care that much.
- You can go anywhere at anytime and no ones gonna miss you like lovers in long distance relationships.
- You avoid random guys and regretting later. For your awesomeness, you should choose a man who is worthy to touch you and to get in touch with your feelings.
- You can get to have a better judgment on what a potential partner should be!
- You just get to enjoy this stage in your life.
- You get to experience the hope of someday a huge miracle in your love life will happen!
Single? Don’t worry! Have a relationship with Lord Jesus Christ first!