Many days ago, I posted a blog post of me planning to be vegan. Ever since I got home from Bicol to Rizal last May 27, I started trying to be vegan.
Here is a list of my eating schedule based on what actually happened:
- 11:55 am coconut water diluted with water
- 12:39pm tomato, rice,kimchi,atsara/pickled papaya with carrots , calamansi water
- 6:11pm Jollibee fast food: spaghetti with meat pieces (but I didn’t ate the hotdogs),iced tea, yum burger TOTALLY THIS IS NOT A VEGAN MEAL☹️
- Dinner: past 9pm (but between 7-9pm I drank calamansi water): calamansi water, 1/2 avocado, 1 banana
- 2:01am 1 mug sambong tea
- Past 9am 1 banana, calamansi water (with sambong tea bag)
- Past 11am cashew nuts, half avocado
- Past 12pm cashew nuts, peanuts
- 12:49pm pancit canton I DON’T KNOW IF THIS IS VEGAN BUT ITS VEGETARIAN
- Past 4pm rice, ampalaya/bitter gourd with tomato paste,hot sauce,onion,garlic, berrymocha coffee THE COFFEE I DRANK IS NOT VEGAN IT HAS MILK
- Past 5pm cashew nuts, peanuts, calamansi water
- Past 9pm calamansi water, mango, rice, ampalaya ulam left over, cornbeef with onion I ADMIT THE DINNER IS NOT VEGAN!
- Past 5am calamansi water
- Past 10 am 2 bananas, calamansi water
- 11am cashew nuts
- Past 12pm mango, calamansi water
- Past 2pm vegan spaghetti (with vegetable oil, sea salt,ground black pepper, bellpepper,eggplant,garlic,onion, tomato,spaghetti sauce,mushroom), vegan parmesan I made, calamansi water
- Past 4pm cashew nuts, berrymocha coffee, peanuts THE COFFEE IS NOT VEGAN!
- Past 7pm chocolate cake, calamansi water THE CAKE IS NOT VEGAN!
- 10:57am calamansi water
- 11:22am mango
- 11:29am calamansi water
- Past 12pm calamansi water, left over vegan spaghetti
- Past 4pm calamansi water
- Past 6pm pancit canton calamansi, rice, calamansi water
- Past 7pm banana
- Past 8pm red mongo + brown sugar, berrymocha coffee, calamansi water AGAIN THE COFFEE IS NOT VEGAN
- Past 9pm rice, ulam( squash,gata,sea salt,ground black pepper,ampalaya,string beans,garlic,onion,green sili),calamansi water
- Past 11am banana, berrymocha coffee COFFEE IS NOT VEGAN
- Past 12pm calamansi water
- Past 1pm rice, leftover viand squash with coconut milk, calamansi water
- Past 5 pm calamansi water, banana
- Past 6pm calamansi water
- Past 7pm 2 mangoes
- Past 8pm rice, calamansi water, leftover viand squash, cashew nuts
As you can see, for the past 5 days, I tried eating vegan but there are meals and the coffee I liked is not vegan. And the effects after 5 days of trying to be vegan are the ff:
- My eyes looks less puffy because of lower sodium intake
- My nails grow longer and faster than before because of calamansi water
- My arm fat is getting leaner
- My second chin is less prominent than ever before
- My abdomen is less bloated
- My pooping is regular and usually becomes twice a day!
Last words, this is not the end of my endeavor to become a vegan/vegetarian. I will go on for 4 years until I finish studying Medicine from Adventist University of the Philippines.