Continuing with my book review of “Taming Your Tongue” by Deborah Smith Pegues, this is Day 21 of 30 days devotional.
Topic: The Self-Absorbed Tongue
Key Bible Verses:
- Philippians 2:4
- Esther 5:11
- Are most of your conversations with others centered on you and your issues?
- A self-absorbed tongue will surely alienate others because of the desire to be the center of attention
- Ask God to make you genuinely interested in others
- Surrender your desires for attention, ego boosting, and other selfish needs to Lord Jesus Christ
- Make a conscientious effort to become “others-absorbed”